Been back from Thailand for a week now, and even though the weather in Copenhagen has been great, I still miss warmer weathers and clear blue waters. It has actually been quite an event full week; testing a car, press event with Eva Solo, having a stylist and photographer visiting for a home feature, writing on the book and finally I have started packing for my move next week. I am going through everything, one group at the time; vases, shoes, tea candle holders etc. realizing, I don’t really need 50 something candle holder or 140 something pairs of shoes, so I have been selling out. Feels good.
Today I want to share a little bit of what court my eye this previous week, some of which you will see more off soon, but with book and move, videos from Thailand and my week testing car, will have to wait. Oh yes, I am bringing back YouTube vids.
01. First up is probably the most exciting. I was feature in Inside Out Magazine, a great décor magazine from down under Australia. It is pretty crazy to think, that my little blog is getting attention 9000 miles away and people are now sitting reading about my apartment and me. Also funny, is to see how my interior have changes since the photos was taken almost 2 years ago, got a lot of new furniture, I even changes the decor around a lot since. The piece is in print now, but it is also available online here, too! It was such an honor to be featured – and to all the new readers that may have come on because of the feature, hello and welcome, to my universe of décor, travel and lifestyle. I hope you like what you see!
02. Don’t you just love it when you leave the house on a quest to find some thing and you come back with something completely different? I went shopping for nice cakes for a shoot, but came back with two ceramic bargains.
04. Stylist Sofie Brünner came by with her husband Enok Holsegård to style and shoot my home for a new feature. I always love how others see your home and which items they focus on. Sofie made this little corner with the Skagerak table and my big Aloe potted in a Nordal pot.
05. I am obsessed with metallic these days. Still digging brass, but polished steel is kicking some brass but at the moment.
06. You might have noticed via Instagram that I do enjoy my new drone quite a lot, took the new Toyota C-HR for a spin through the woods. Video will be uploaded soon.
07. I followed my own advice from this post, and brought home some gorgeous spring tulips.
08. My collection of prints, posters and a recent lithography purchase I haven’t framed yet… I need more walls though. Oh well, maybe in the new apartment. Stay tuned.
09. New bedding brought home all the way from Los Angeles. Danes have a thing with single comforters, which I really don’t get – I want a big one. And bedding for that, is almost impossible to find. Got this blue striped one from Parachute.
How do you like this kind of post, should I make it a weekly thing – sort of like, this weeks inspiration. Let me know what you think?!