Gennem det sidste år, har Pia, næsten hver tirsdag, talt med en lang række folk i designbranchen; designere, PR-folk, fotografer, iværksættere og mange andre. Der har været mange spændende folk på bloggen med mange spændende svar på de alverdens spørgsmål. Mere end 40 personer har været optrådt på bloggen i 2014, lad os se tilbage på de mest populære fra Spot On indlæggene.
Through the past year, Pia has, almost every Tuesday, talked with a lot of people in the Danish design industry; designers, PR-people, photographers, entrepreneurs and many others. A lot of very exciting people have been featured on the blog and their answers to the many questions are always intriguing. More than 40 people have been featured in 2014, let’s look back at the most popular from our Spot On posts.
5. Back in January when we meet Birgitte Høncke, she was working as PR-coordinator for the furniture company, Bolia.com, which within only a few years has made design lovers turn their heads. Today she is handling the PR at Charlotte Høncke Design.
4. Probably one of Denmarks best known stylists Sidsel Zachariassen spend the year opening her own shop in Tisvildeleje, Seaons by Sidsel Z. Read about her craziest experiences, being on TV and dreams.
3. Andrea Larsson has decorated professionally since 2001, been in various Danish TV-shows and invented wallpaper boxes. Look forward to get a glimpse of one of the most inventive stylists.
2. Former Editor-in-Chief at Boligmagasinet, Louise Dorph-Petersen, has worked hard the past year creating her own creative company. Read about the many challenges and her busy days.
1. Anitta Behrendt is one of Denmarks most talented interior photographers. Read about her first picture for a magazine and the greatest challenges of being a photographer.