Back way back in 2010, I use to present a cocktail of the month every month, some of which, is actually still some of the most read posts to this day – whiskey sour has been in top 10 since it was published in May 2010.
In 2010 my life was way different than it is now, I was only 31, had a fulltime job and went out for drinks almost every week. Now I am 36, a fulltime blogger and I rarely drink, but I do love the occasional cocktail, but it has to be good. So I was thinking, lets bring back cocktail hour, at least once a month. First up a fresh summer cocktail: Rosemary Greyhounds presented in collabotation with Nordal.
I would suggest this cocktail on a warm summer Saturday night, it is easy to make, which also makes it perfect for making a whole bunch. Enjoy. Recipe below.
- 1 dl. gin — I chose the Danish Njord Gin for a botanical, fresh, complex flavour.
- 1 dl. fresh squeezed grapefruit juice
- Soda water
- Rosemary sprigs, for garnish
- Combine gin and grapefruit juice in a shaking tin. Add ice, shake, and strain over fresh ice. If you don’t have a shaker, you can add the mixture to a bowl and stir it together with a spoon instead.
- Pour into glasses — I used wineglasses by Nordal.
- Top with soda and garnish with a sprig of rosemary.