Above: A New Wave rug collection by Séché Studio for Ege Carpets. Inspired by the rough and untouched landscape of the Danish West Coast, A New Wave reflects natural textures, shapes and captivating scenery.
- Frederiks Salonen, a Copenhagen art show curated and created by Mette Helena Rasmussen og Anne Aarsland is happening right now at the Getama showroom in Copenhagen. Runs through to Feb 23rd.
- Parisians take note: &Tradition just opened their first showroom at 3, avenue du Président Wilson in the heart of the French capital, showcasing a wide-ranging collection of reissued pieces and the works of contemporary designers.
- And Londoners, you should take note too: Fritz Hansen’s first standalone UK showroom just opened nestled in Cowcross Street, behind London’s historic Spitalfield Market and within fashionable Clerkenwell.
- Admiring this striped woollen blanket from Loewe.
- Update your bedroom with some end-of-sale super sales at Lexington. Snag up to 70% off duvet covers and more, including this washed cotton linen set.
- In Los Angeles next month? The annual Modernism Week in Palm Springs runs from February 13th to 23rd; highlights include a tour of the Albert Frey Cree house and don’t miss a trip to Sunnylands.
- Behind the scene of one of the worlds best airports: Copenhagen airport will be open for booked tours giving you a view of areas of an airport you don’t normally see. Tours runs from February 9th to April 12th.