Above: Inside Roman Alonso and Steven Johanknecht’s Bohemian-Chic Apartments designed by Commune Design. Via Architectural Digest.
- Copenhagen based magazine Ark Journal launched their volume II including features on Danh Vo’s Berlin apartment and Merete Vyff Syngborg’s barnhouse on the island of Møn, Denmark.
- Copenhagen Stock Sale not to miss: scented candle maker Skandinavisk invites everyone to their stock sale and Christmas hygge with saving up to 60%.
- New on my inspirational reading list: Nina Bruun, business power woman, recently gave an interview to Norse Project.
- Still rocking: Danish design brand Fredericia Furniture brings back dark wood with a limited walnut edition of Wegner’s J16 rocking chair.
- and Brdr. Krüger, another Danish design brand, are launching their stunning Arv chair in an upholstery version.
Previously in Weekly Obsessions: