Spent more or less all week in Helsinki exploring, which is why I haven’t had time to blog much. However, here is everything you need to know this week:
Above: This house was recently built by Jack @doyoutravel & Lauren @gypsea_lust Instagram travel influencer royalty. Their love for Bali have made them built their dream house as their base when they don’t travel the world.
- As part of its ongoing conservation project, the Eames Foundation recently harvested two eucalyptus trees on site. And in true Eames fashion, it got creative and resourceful with the material. In partnership with Herman Miller and Vitra, the only producers of original Eames furniture, the foundation just launched the Eucalyptus LTR Table, a special edition of the Eames Low Table Rod Base (LTR) originally designed in 1950.
- Belgian fashion designer Ann Demeulemeester has together with Serax produced her first homeware and lighting collection, which launched at Maison&Object furniture fair in Paris this week.
- Also, Danish lighting brand Nuura launches its Blossi lamp in black.
- Best known for their wooden frames, Danish design brand Moebe has, for the first time, launched a collection of lamps that includes a table lamp and two pendants, all handmade from ceramic.
- Meanwhile, Swedish interior blogger and writer Frida Ramstedt also know as Trendenser just announced that her best-selling interior handbook will be translated into 25 languages and published in 2020.
Previously in Weekly Obsessions:
- Weekly Obsessions: Summer Extention
- Weekly Obsessions: Season Changes
- Weekly Obsessions: Concrete Contemporary