A relaunch, a new brand + 6 other things on my mind this week.
Above: Polished concrete floor and chalky-smooth, stucco-style plastered walls sets the scene for this Kreuzberg, Berlin home. Via Est Living Magazine.
- Finally we are getting first peeks of the much anticipated Audo, a restaurant, café, concept store, boutique residence, material library, co-working and event space opening in Copenhagen in two weeks.
- And, it’s also great to see the Pia Chair by Poul Cadovius back in production.
- And, I am very excited for the new, contemporary brand, Karimoku Case Study to be launched very soon.
- On a serious note, Biodegradable plastics offer “no advantage” over conventional plastics in reducing ocean pollution.
- H&M has announced that they will be a lot more transparent with their products, which means you’ll be able to see where it’s produced, who made it, and much more. Speaking of… living for this round wooden coffee table.
- In Milan, &tradition exhibited new pieces by Jamie Hayon including the new Elefy chair. Apparently inspired by an elephant, this emblematic chair mirrors its muse’s large physical form.
- and, not to forget, one to follow on Instagram.
Previously in Weekly Obsessions:
- Weekly Obsessions: Consious Spring Cleaning
- Weekly Obsessions: Unique One-Offs
- Weekly Obsessions: Perfectly Imperfect