As we prepare for shorter and wetter days, I desperately want to book trips to cute new hotels for long weekends. Also, new collections and award season caught my attention this week:
Above: A peek inside the new luxury hotel the Levee in Tel Aviv. Loft-like interiors and industrial elements run through each apartment, merging the buildings rich history with contemporary, urban design.
- Last week Danish magazines Bo Bedre and Boligmagasinet hosted Danish Design Award. While it (as always) seems a bit rigged, one of my favorite brand Skagerak won best green brand of the year, which I am very pleased with.
- Admiring this amazing, calm, yet colorful bedroom with iconic lamps from Gubi and Gucci wallpaper.
- Granit, a Swedish design and interiors brand, launches a new range of furniture and home décor for this season, called Soft Horizontal. See the offerings here.
- I will be checking out Helsinki fair, Habitare, this week, choosing the most interesting products and stands from the fair and announce them on Arena stage on Thursday.
- One of my favorite Scandinavian rug companies, Nordic Knots, has just released the Gran Collection, made from recycled PET plastic and suitable for indoor/outdoor use. See the collection here.
Previously in Weekly Obsessions:
- Weekly Obsessions: Warm Sharp Architectural Lines
- Weekly Obsessions: Summer Extention
- Weekly Obsessions: Season Changes