Summer time is finally here, and so is April. Looking forward to brighter times with more balcony time, new sneaks, and conscious cleaning products.
Above: Swedish fashion & lifestyle blogger Emma Elwin is selling her home in Nacka, Stockholm. Simple, airy, and with the best view of the fjords. Courtesy of fastighetsbyran.
- With summer time comes hope of more balcony time, feeling very inspired by Ikea’s nod to the Japanese garden.
- Perfect summer uniform: Common Projects Original Achilles Leather Sneakers in Taupe.
- Hannah’s thoughts on conscious cleaning including great recommendations.
- Heal’s are having a mid season sale.
- Admiring the simple and quite sculptural Buds table lamp by Foscarini.
- Minimal, Speckled Incense Holder for easing yourself into wind downtime or to invigorate the mind to begin the day ahead.
- Bang & Olufsen x Rimowa Beoplay H9i headphones.
- also looking forward to Salone del Mobile 2019.
- and, not to forget, one to follow on Instagram.
Previously in Weekly Obsessions:
- Weekly Obsessions: Picturesque Topanga Cottage
- Weekly Obsessions: Interior & Design on the Go
- Weekly Obsessions: Style. Taste. Class.