It’s Sunday, wrapping up what caught my eye this week or stopped me in my scroll through Instagram; a new design podcast, two new store openings in Copenhagen, new outdoor furniture releases from Ikea, and more:
Above: For Euroluce at Salone Del Mobile next month, Danish designer Tom Rossau debuts a series of new lamps to his continuously growing collection of unique lamps tangential to sculptures.
- The Curated Podcast is live!! Together with Septemberedit we launched the first episode of @thecuratedpodcast this week.
- The Bungalow couch looks so good in dusty blue.
- Finally, Queer Eye is back on Netflix, season 3 is here, honey.
- Exclusively in stores: CB2 is launching its first-ever vintage collection.
- Attention Copenhageners: Two new stores to check out, Handvärk open in Nordhavn this week, while also launching new products, like the new shadow mirror.
- also, alton&heim opened its doors to their new store and showroom.
- and, New York got its own The Future Perfect showroom.
- Ikea releases new outdoor furniture (including an extendable table in eucalyptus tree)
- and, Normann Copenhagen is releasing Phantom is a series of voluminous chandeliers
- and, not to forget, one to follow on Instagram
Previously in Weekly Obsessions:
- Weekly Obsessions: The Sophisticated Warehouse
- Weekly Obsessions: Industrial Upscale Offices
- Weekly Obsessions: Picturesque Topanga Cottage