Last minute summer sales, all new season to binge this weekend, and many other quality recommendations I loved this week.
- Friends first, last change to snap some ferm living goodies at their summer sale, and while you are there, check out their new lamp collection just recently launched.
- More friends second. Have you seen Laura Faurschou’s dining table for Munk Collective? It even comes in a very trendy smoked blue.
- One of my favorite fashion stores, Arket has a sale with up to 70%, but maybe more importantly, a lot of their homeware is on sale too.
- Already for episodes in, season 4 of queer eye is now on Netflix.
- Danish kitchen company Reform, is giving us a sneak peek into their new showroom in Berlin.
- The rich, clay, Sienna Edition is a new colour addition to the Anglepoise + Margaret Howell collaboration.
- and, not to forget, one to follow on Instagram.
Previously in Weekly Obsessions: