It has surely been a while since updating you with my weekly obsessions, but here’s all that caught my attention lately.
Above: First mayor interior design fair will kick of tomorrow in Cologne. A lot of new designs will be presented for the first time, amongst them is the Yo-Yo series. Designed by Kristian Sofus Hansen and Tommy Hyldahl for Norr11.
- Mark your calendars: Danish design talk at Skagerak Store in Copenhagen January 23rd from 3pm – 5pm. Designer Chris Halstøm and the couple behind the seaside hotel Svinkløv Badehotel will talk about the process of rebuilding Svinkløv, a piece of Danish cultural history and developing Vester Chair. Space is limited.
- If you are one of those people who just love plates, bowls, and cups from Royal Copenhagen, you should definitely make your way to their outlet store, as they are giving you a 20% extra discount on the outlet price. Only until Feb 1st.
- Happy birthday to Northern, who is celebrating 15 years in 2020 with lots of new products. One of them being the Mass table with a cool, sculptural silhouette, designed by Roee Magdassi.
- What exciting trend or movement, collaboration or launch, event or destination should you be looking forward to? On Nordic Nordic I am sharing – together with 6 other interior bloggers – what I think will shape the year ahead.
- A new way to build your handmade dream kitchen, Cupboards & Goods will soon see the light of day.
- Heading to Ikea any time soon? Here’s what they are launching for spring.
- Earlier this week, in case you missed it: My personal favorites of the best new Danish design in 2019