Above: Ferm Living’s Christmas Collection 2019 brings solace in the shape of twinkling treats, ornaments, and candles that shine a light through the dark season.
- Modern Print Yourself Christmas Art Print collection by Studio Paradissi includes 6 art prints that are all inspired by minimalistic and Scandinavian decor influences in a muted palette of black and beige (with splashes of red cause Christmas :D). You can find a tree, a star, candy canes, carols, snowflakes and of course Noel.
- On November 23rd, at 11AM, Danish design brand Skagerak will host their annual Christmas Market at Indiakaj in Copenhagen. In the garden we sell Christmas trees, roast marshmallows over an open fire and serve mulled wine, coffee and tea. Inside, we’ll keep the fireplace going to add to the special Christmas atmosphere in our historic building and decorate both the main and first floors to inspire you. For more info head to their FB event.
- Celebrate in style this season with Georg Jensen’s collectibles based on the classic Christmas symbols of love, togetherness and tradition: hearts, stars and trees all plated in gold and palladium.
- Want to smell amazing this season? Explore Sniph’s excessive well curated selection of fragrances or subscribe to a collection for monthly surprises delivered directly to your doorstep.
- Copenhagen-based plant experts Greenify will create and deliver the most amazing Christmas decorations straight to your door, just in time for December, order before December 18th.
- Best idea ever: Get your Christmas tree delivered to your home in a pot, and have it picked up and planted back into nature when the holidays are over.
Previously in Weekly Obsessions:
- Weekly Obsessions: Peaceful Moments
- Weekly Obsessions: Autumn Nooking
- Weekly Obsessions: Iconic Autumn Lights