Above: The iconic Model 537 is now available in an all black version with black marble base via Astep.
- LEGO admirers and childlike souls: Copenhagen based design brand Room Copenhagen is launching a series of exclusive LEGO-characters in wood.
- On November 16th, at 10AM, Copenhagen-based design brand &Tradition hosts a massive factory outlet sale. For more info head to their FB event.
- New Yorkers take note: For the holiday season, Bungalow5 favorite håndværk have partnered with NAKED and a handful of likeminded brands to carefully curate a Holiday Pop-up Shop at the 11 Howard Hotel in SoHo, New York City.
- Another Bungalow5 favorite Arket; is now shipping worldwide (see their homeware collection here).
- For next years outdoor season architecture firm BIG have created the Lily furniture collection for Danish brand Skagerak. A collection with no sharp corners, in an homage to the gently sloping oval shape of lily pads.
- Bring in nature with Jennie Adén’s pine tree stool, first presented at HEMMA Gone Wild during Milan Design Week.
- Keep it warm this season with Acne Studios’ AW19 collection, which features some charming animal motifs, like the pensive hanging sloth on this scarf.
- Sustainable Danish design brand Takt is collaborating with Cecilie Manz on a new bench, first concept is exhibited at the annual Danish Cabinet Makers Exhibition.
Previously in Weekly Obsessions: