It’s Sunday, wrapping up what caught my eye this week, I am loving everything about a newly launched lights by a Spanish brand. Plus, a former bread factory now turned office, an all female club house in Manhattan, new very affordable scents and body range collections, a city guide you need to bookmark, and more. Take note:
Above: I am loving everything about this former Elanto bread factory, which now works as offices for the advertising agency, Bob the Robot, from the clean-cut lines and glass panels to the classic wooden furniture and voluminous checkered armchairs. Photograph courtesy of Design Stories.
// Affiliate links all marked with *//
- This Chief clubhouse for female executives in Manhattan.
- And, this H&M home side table.
- And, the entire range of circles, rectangles, and lines shapes by Gofi.
- Ikea’s first collection celebrating African design.
- And, all these great IKEA Ivar hacks.
- Tangent GC finally launched new scents.
- Also, Skandinavisk’s new hand & body care range.
- Planning a trip to Gothenburg this year, check out Abi’s top-tips for a design-led getaway.
- And, the launch of My Scandinavian Home Studio affordable interior design service.
- And, not to forget, one to follow on Instagram