We are now knee-deep into autumn. Can’t say I am the biggest fan of the rain and crazy winds, however, I am keeping warm with the thought of spending next month back in LA.
Above: Melbourne based stylist Simone Haag’s home after a recent remodel. An elevated and tastefully remodelled mid century home, with an eclectic mix of European and local interior pieces. Just the right balance. Via Domino.
- Christmas lovers retain yourself: Ikea’s is jump-starting the holidays with a new line Värmer launching next week. I have my eye on the not very christmasy bench.
- This seasons most wanted lamp is finally available, the RO lamp designed by Kim Richardt for Made by Hand is inspired by old Danish craftsmanship from the 20s and 30s.
- Another most wanted this season, is this Loewe wool and mohair blend blanket featuring a botanically designed patch and exaggerated fringing.
- Over on Domino, Colin King shares all the secrets on how he made the Zara Home A Life of Simplicity collection look so amazing.
- My friend at Coco La Pine just launched new print collections: Crinkled, Friluftsliv, and Plissé.
- and, if you like pizza just as much as me, you’ll love the new pizza gear collection from Danish design company Eva Solo.
- Finally, a HUGE congratulation to Normann Copenhagen who celebrates 20 years next week. On the occasion of Normann Copenhagen’s 20th anniversary, a range of bestsellers are released in special editions and a retrospective exhibition will be held from October 1 in the Copenhagen showroom.
Previously in Weekly Obsessions:
- Weekly Obsessions: Season Changes
- Weekly Obsessions: Concrete Contemporary
- Weekly Obsessions: Bali Retreat