From limited editions and great sales, new hotel opening in Cape Town, and a handful other cool things you need to check out this Sunday.
Above: Flinging open its doors in the heart of downtown Cape Town, Gorgeous George emerges as a springboard for hyper-local immersion in the city’s pulse-quickening creative scene.
- Interesting read about Instagram. Will we see it shift into interior too?
- String goes glass and stainless steel with a limited edition Pocket shelf.
- Artwork lovers: Wall of Art has a 15% of site wide through Apr 30 with code: worldwide.
- This linen cotton herringbone field jacket in indigo is a must have this season.
- French artist Vahram Muratyan created a limited edition Copenhagen homage bin to celebrate Vipp’s 80th anniversary.
- A first look at Reform’s first Berlin showroom.
- Attention Danes: Designdelicatessen is having a huge sale 70% of selected items, but only today Sunday between 11-16.
- and, Atelier Cph has just presented their new 2019 poster design collection ‘Deconstructed’.
- and, not to forget, one to follow on Instagram.
Previously in Weekly Obsessions:
- Weekly Obsessions: Style. Taste. Class.
- Weekly Obsessions: Consious Spring Cleaning
- Weekly Obsessions: Unique One-Offs