It’s Sunday, wrapping up what caught my eye this week. Biggest news of them all, the Topanga house is now on the market – but here is also 10 things I’ve been noting between getting the house sales ready and flying back to Copenhagen.
Above: Not that you have never seen it before, but here’s a sneak peek into my LA home, which is now up for sale. So if you fancy to live in the cutest Topanga canyon house, here is you change. Listed at SnyderSutton.
- Introducing an exclusive villa resort K House i Sri Lanka designed by Norm Architects.
- Craving spring with the entire Skagerak garden collection.
- also, Iittala’s new tableware collection is perfect for spring parties.
- Prebook Frida Ramstedt’s, the woman behind the Swedish blog Trendenser, first book.
- Good news, Americans: Menu just opened a storeroom in Los Angeles, for faster delivery throughout the states. And to celebrate, get 20% of the super cool Afteroom coat hanger.
- Bang & Olufsen’s finally launches fully wireless earphones.
- Isabel Ahm’s lamp.
- I just got one of these plates and full disclosure, I will flash all spring/summer long on my coffee table.
- And, before you go, step inside the stunning London home of Christina Thaisen
- And, not to forget, one to follow on Instagram