Obviously, biggest obsession this week is the fact that it’s officially summer. Also taking you to Copenhagen, LA and on a yacht.
Above: During 3 Days of Design Frama had invited the talented interior stylist and designer, Louisa Grey founder of House of Grey in London, to curate the Frama Studio Store. Picture via Elisabeth Heier.
- Just in time for summer: The Bungalow5 sneaks are back in stock.
- After 2 decades: Liselotte Rützou is back with her own new furniture collection.
- The much anticipated annual Mr. Porter sale is finally up – US and Europe.
- Norm Architects gives homely feel to interiors of luxury yacht Bella
- Highlights of last months 3 days of Design in Copenhagen in two parts via These Four Walls
- Within walking distance of the Pacific Ocean: Santa Monica Proper Hotel opens a new luxury boutique designed by Kelly Wearstler.
- And, IKEA has partnered with Little Sun – the social business co-founded by artist Olafur Eliasson – on small domestic solar panels that store energy to provide light and power, and inspire action on climate change.
- Also, IKEA will launch a collection of home accessories made from rice straw that would otherwise be burnt by India’s farmers and pollute the air.
- Celebrating US Pride month: What do the colors of the LGBTQ flag mean when it comes to interior and design.
- What to do with all those Tote Bags.
- and, not to forget, one to follow on Instagram.
Previously in Weekly Obsessions: