Above: The kitchen at Joseph Dirand calm and sumptuous Paris apartment. Via Architectural Digest.
- Looking for a new couch. Amanda Lilholt’s stunning Twin couch for Formel A is 50% off + 20% extra off if you buy it online.
- Kreafunk‘s online sale has also just started. There is 20-58 percent discount on the entire collection. Go show them support and get yourself a cool speaker for the balcony.
- Currently admiring: Danish leather Niels Bjerre‘s new series of organizers handmade from organic leather. Get 25 percent discount on all orders made before April 1st via his shop.
- Two great new Coffee tables by TAKT
- A 1940s Danish interior design brand re-emerges. Intarsia Furniture are bringing back five designs including a beautiful stool created by Jørgen Aakjær for his wife, Lis Aakjær.
- Justice was served in a 4-year conflict about copyright
- This White T-shirt*
- My friends at Skagerak have launched a rental service: making it easy to furnish your outdoor space while at the same time acting responsibly. RENT ensures the furniture a long lifespan where they are re-rented and used again and again.
* Some of the links in this post are affiliate links, meaning that, at no additional cost to you, I may receive a commission when you click on a link or make a purchase.