Bobby Berk’s Queer Eye loft, a stable house in Copenhagen, a cool print for the wall and 6 other things that I just had to show you guys.
Above: Are you just as obsessed with Netflix’s Queer Eye as I am? Throughout the new season the five guys hang out in their new Queer Eye loft. West Elm collaborated with Bobby Berk, design expert and one of the Fab Five on Queer Eye, along with Tommy Rouse, Production Designer and Stylist with Queer Eye to take this open loft space in the Firestone Building overlooking the Kansas City skyline and turn it into a welcoming environment full of excitement. Photographs courtesy of Landon Vonderschmidt.
- Frama Studio has completed the residential project; The Stable House, one of a few preserved villas in Copenhagen, where a series of stylish details included pivoting brass shutters, a terrazzo floor and a custom-made bed wrapped in solid Douglas fir.
- Stocking up on great scented candles and incense with the spring cleaning sitewide at Norden now through Monday, March 25th. It’s 20% off everything.
- Going on this week in Copenhagen: CPH DOX
- Sebra print by Henrietta Fromholtz
- Sustainable garden furniture by Danish Scanteak – and for every piece sold, one new tree is planted in Indonesia.
- Apparatus draws on Persian marquetry patterns for Isfahan fabrics
- MALIN+GOETZ Vitamin E Face moisturiser
- and, not to forget, one to follow on Instagram
Previously in Weekly Obsessions:
- Weekly Obsessions: Industrial Upscale Offices
- Weekly Obsessions: Picturesque Topanga Cottage
- Weekly Obsessions: Interior & Design on the Go