August is here: end of summer is happening folks, whether we want it or not. Here’s what caught my eye this week:
- Now available to buy: the ‘Stay’ bed from Gubi. The Danish brand’s first-ever bed design.
- The new 2020 Ikea catalogue is on it’s way out. It is now online if you want a virtual sneak peek.
- Also, take note of Pella Hedeby’s bedroom styling for Ikea, if you want a perfect serene Scandi style bedroom.
- A new line of colors and materials available of the stunning Louise Roe Balloon vase, featuring a deep mud brown and a light sky blue ceramic glaze.
- Pick up a (or two) new pieces of art from Kristina Krogh’s summer sale, many pieces 50% off.
- Also, favorite brand Arket has a end of sale extra 20% to their 70% summer sale.
- and, not to forget, one to follow on Instagram.
Previously in Weekly Obsessions:
- Weekly Obsessions: Vacation Mode
- Weekly Obsessions: Woody Vanity
- Weekly Obsessions: Flexible Workspace