Above: A peek inside GARDE’s fully furnished one-bedroom apartment in Summerland. The furniture changes all the time and is up for rent via Airbnb.
- In honor of #InternationalWomensDay, 14 female furniture designers you should know.
- Fancy a nice organic dinner surrounded by great furniture? In Copenhagen until April 1st, The Audo welcomes guests to a pop-up restaurant created in collaboration with Marie Hertz and Martin Kvedéris, the celebrated slow-food team behind Birkemosegaard Køkken.
- Also in Copenhagen, Tivoli is opening their first own café outside the historical garden. Créme by Nimb will open March 11 just next to the official entrance to Tivoli.
- Best titled scented candle? (it actually smells pretty good)
- Finally: Superfront introduced more flexible wardrobe formats. Now available for the Ikea’s wider Pax model.