From 3 Days of Design to a very rare Arne Jacobsen sofa on auction + 9 other things I have been eyeing lately.
- Very rare Arne Jacobsen sofa is up for auction alongside a never seen before bench by Hans J Wegner, and many more are up for grabs at Bruun Rasmussen annual summer auction.
- Ilse Crawford launched bed with iconic bed company Hästens
- and, Poppykalas is launching a secret garden inspired rug collection with Layered
- A new line of sustainable & very affordable cleaners.
- New summer scent from Swedish Byredo: Sundazed: To be seduzed by the sun in a state of summer bliss.
- Estonia based interior stylist, photographer and designer Anu Reinson creates a limited edition fine art print collection.
- and, I am really looking forward to 3 days of Design where so many new brands and collabs are being launched, including The Table Project – a unique collaboration between Skagerak, All the way to Paris and the renowned Japanese porcelain brand 1616/AJ.
- and, not to forget, one to follow on Instagram.
Previously in Weekly Obsessions:
- Weekly Obsessions: Unique One-Offs
- Weekly Obsessions: Perfectly Imperfect
- Weekly Obsessions: Chalky Smooth