Whether you have used you democratic voice to vote this week or not, here’s 9 (simpler) design things you should know about.
- ferm Living pays tribute to Copenhagen in new collection.
- Packing the new Departure travel kit by Aesop on future.
- Getting creative with Copenhagen-based the Poster Club’s new exclusive Frame Paint collection made in collaboration with the fellow Danish brand File Under Pop.
- Just opened: New Works new showroom in Frederiksstanden, Copenhagen, styled by Lotta Agaton.
- Speaking of new, I am dying to check in to the Audo, Norm Architect’s new hotel, restaurant and concept store.
- Don’t judge a color by its color: Montana launches 30 new colors created by designer and colour alchemist Margrethe Odgaard.
- Wellbeing, an all natural, sustainable and local fibers, hand spun, no bleach and no dyes by Ilse Crawford and NaniMarquina
- and, not to forget, one to follow on Instagram.
Previously in Weekly Obsessions: