I have decided to give my weekly stuff a little makeover and a new name. The formula is the same, just adding a favorite home, which will be on sale for the most part.
It’s Sunday, wrapping up what caught my eye this week, I am in awe of an all monochrome kitchen — styled by Lotta Agaton, of course. Plus, a London home for sale I’d love to move into, a new TV program on Danish television you have to watch, a new Aesop space you have to visit, and more. Take note:
Above: One of my favorite apartments of late, featuring a mix of salvaged wood, exposed brick walls and glazing. Photograph courtesy of The Modern House.
// Affiliate links all marked with *//
- This all monochrome style kitchen.
- An Ikea curtain that also purifies the air.
- And, their relaunch of the classic rattan chair
- And, this sustainable handwoven rug*.
- Attention Danes: There is a new must-see program on TV ’Danmarks næste klassiker, Kasper Thorup won the first episode with his stunning new dinning chair, the Noel Chair.
- And, the offset stool/side table.
- And, an unexpected take to your flower arrangement*.
- These pants* will be part of my spring uniform.
- A Must visit; the Navy-soaked New Space for Aesop
- No cameraphones allowed; Hollywood’s New Clubhouse
- The Design Chaiser’s new home styling series
- And, not to forget, one to follow on Instagram