Here’s what have made me smile this week:
The Autumn/Winter collection of Danish brand Tine K Home is full of warmth, sharp architectural lines contrasting with lots of soft textures and rounded shapes.
- Yaffa: a new Middle Eastern version of the humble French bistro just opened in Copenhagen interior designed by Frama
- Just launched: Paustian and Alex Eagle Studio has collaborated on an exclusive mustard colored version of the iconic Arctander Chair.
- also, Vipp’s popular table lamp in 4 new colors.
- One of my favorite Danish brands, Skagerak, just visited designer Mia Lagerman in the small and picturesque village of S’Arraco in the south-west corner of Mallorca portraying her Mira collection in the most perfect surroundings.
- Rock the end of the summer with great discounts at the Kooples end of summer sale, use code: augustsale for an extra 20% off.
- and, not to forget, one to follow on Instagram.
Previously in Weekly Obsessions:
- Weekly Obsessions: Woody Vanity
- Weekly Obsessions: Flexible Workspace
- Weekly Obsessions: Subtle Summer Contrats