One of my favorite Swedish bloggers are back, new iconic pieces are also back in production, and even more great summer sales.
Above: The 2 in Twelve project by The Stables co and Future Flip for Realestate Lifestyle Australia. Via bythestablesco.
- US readers, listen up: If you haven’t already, head to Nordstrom for their anniversary sale.
- Swedish stylist Pella Hedeby has finally started blogging again – apparently only for the summer though.
- Fredericia is introducing the Risom Magazine Table to their collection, one of Risom’s iconic pieces from 1949.
- The aim of the project is to ‘celebrate the CREATIVES + THINKERS who have pushed the HUMAN Race Forward’ by making permanent their place ‘On The Map’ via beautiful minimalist wall prints. Half of all profits go to UNICEF, the United Nations Children’s Fund.
- Only available in Europe: A limited edition of the iconic KAISER idell lamp, which first premiered in 1931. Today, it is recognized around the world as an icon of Bauhaus design, illustrating the movement’s genius for creating versatile, minimalist designs that still seem modern today.
- Update your home textiles with the Lexington summer sale 50% off.
- and, not to forget, one to follow on Instagram.
Previously in Weekly Obsessions:
- Weekly Obsessions: Senses of Summer
- Weekly Obsessions: Summer Solstice
- Weekly Obsessions: Vacation Mode